PWN Global Corporate Partner Relationship Coordinator
PWN Global is seeking two Relationship Co-Ordinators to expand our Corproate Partner Team. These roles will work closely with the PWN Global VP Corporate Partners.
The role includes the management of 2-3 established global corporate partner relationships.
The main activities of the role are:
- Maximising the value of the PWN Global relationship with the partner by regular contact with the contract owner
- WOrk with PWN City Networks to ensure the designated corporate members are engaged in PWN activities
- identify and solve potential issues
- Initiate joint activities with the partner and PWN Global/local City networks, etc.)
- Organise quarterly review sessions with the partner on the commonly agreed KPI’s (in collaboration with the Global VP CP and local City networks), making sure contractual obligations are being met
- An active member of a PWN city network
- A minimum of 6 years of progressively responsible business experience, preferably in an international environment.
- Experience in key account management, relationship management or customer relations
- Reliable, organised (ensure consistent follow-up), service-minded, client-oriented, problem-solving, hands-on attitude, capacity to build long-term relationships
- Working across cultures and fluency in written and spoken English is required.
Time Commitment: Approx. 2-3 hours per week
Please address your CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com