Mentoring is recognised as a cost-effective and impactful way to prepare future business leaders. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to advance your career!
Mentoring is a voluntary developmental partnership, through which a person with relevant experience (the mentor) shares skills and experience to support someone else (the mentee) in achieving career objectives.
It is not “training”, but rather the construction of a trusting relationship that helps you navigate your working life.
Mentoring plays a critical role in the progression of women professionals in all sectors. The lack of mentoring, exclusion from networks, and absence of women role models are cited as key barriers to career advancement for women.
In the PWN Rome Mentoring Program, the emphasis is on professional development. Mentors are matched with mentees to support specific career or business-related goals. Mentoring relationships are sustained over a period of 6 months. Meetings take place monthly and – depending on the preferences of mentors and mentees – they can be in person or remotely.
Who will benefit?
Mentoring provides a huge benefit to the Mentee, the person who is being mentored, by obtaining a fresh perspective on their career status, aspirations & goals from their Mentor.
But did you know that mentoring also provides a significant benefit to the Mentor as well?
Many Mentors have commented that their contribution as a Mentor also provided themselves with a positive new way of looking at their own career path, as well as an incentive to reflect on where they themselves were going and how that aligned with their own aspirations & goals.
It’s really a “win-win” exchange between Mentee & Mentor.
Our traditional 1 to 1 mentoring will be available for max 30 couples of members – we will accept up to 30 mentor candidates (taking into consideration PWN Rome membership seniority). In order to facilitate both mentors and mentees with the best match, PWN Rome will organize a Speed Dating Event to offer the opportunity for mentors and mentees to meet before the final match is decided, to share motivations/goals/expectations and to provide a list of preferences regarding their mentoring partner.
PWN Rome Mentoring Program is reserved for members.
To participate in the program, renew your membership or join now!
CLICK HERE TO JOIN
What PWN Rome offers to their members?
PWN Rome provides an effective mentoring program organization to ensure that you get the most out of your mentoring experience. You can participate to a traditional 1-to-1 mentoring or to International Mentoring for the 2021 edition.
The Mentoring Program is:
Being in different organizations can offer a wider and unbiased perspective to participants. Not having hierarchical implications allows both mentors and mentees to be open and sincere.
1 TO 1 MENTORING with SPEED DATING
Our traditional 1 to 1 mentoring will be available for max 30 couples of members – we will accept up to 30 mentor candidates (taking into consideration PWN Rome membership seniority).
In order to facilitate both mentors and mentees with the best match, PWN Rome will organize a Speed Dating Event to offer the opportunity for mentors and mentees to meet before the final match is decided, to share motivations/goals/expectations and to provide a list of preferences regarding their mentoring partner.
During the Mentees Application Period, brief profiles of all the mentors will be available for mentees consultation on PWN Rome website.
After the Speed Dating Event, PWN Rome Mentoring Team will match the couples, taking into consideration membership seniority and the preferences of mentor/mentee matching. New applicants to the program will be favoured.
In the matching activity, we will recognize a priority to mentees who will have participated in Speed Dating Event (if you cannot attend, PWN Rome does not ensure matching).
Mentoring Program Director
2021 PWN ROME MENTORING PROGRAM – MORE INFORMATION
1. Mentors - with a regular and active membership for the current year - have applied online.
2. Mentees - with a regular and active membership for the current year - will apply to the program on line (CLICK HERE to apply please before aprile 17th). Please consult 2021 PWN Rome Mentor's Profiles HERE and chose your TOP 4 preferred whom you would like to meet during the Speed Dating Event.
3. Selected mentors and potential mentees will be invited to the Speed Dating Event on 5th of May - This event is mandatory and Both mentors and potential mentees will provide a feedback on the mentoring partners meet during the evening.
4. PWN Rome Mentoring team will finalize the match, in 1-to-1 mentoring (taking into consideration individual preferences as much as possible).
5. During the Kick off Event on 9th of June, PWN mentoring team will communicate the couples. This event is mandatory for both Mentors and Mentees.
6. The Programm is FREE for the Mentors and has a cost of 60€ for the Mentees. The contribution of the Mentees helps to cover the program cost.
The mentor/mentee meetings will take place in the period June-December.